Text United and its
MULTILINGUAL CONTENT REUSE
using our enterprise-grade translation memory and terminology
management, enabling you to set up a translation for high-demand use cases.
Your private cloud-based database, capturing all words translated and storing them for future use
- The engine is integrated and fully automated in the translation process regardless of a Translation Memory’s origin (accepts imports from any other CAT Tool).
- Lookups in the translation memory and propagation of translations happen in the background, automatically and in real-time, allowing translators to benefit from a Translation Memory without any effort!
- The Text United Translation Memory engine can reuse stored translations, even if your new content is just similar to the one previously translated.
- All of your translations are stored privately and are analyzed as new projects are being set up. It contributes to 40% or more in cost savings, faster deliveries, and better language consistencies between various contents and products.
A tool to ensure consistency and accuracy in translations
- Runs simultaneously with Translation Memory’s core functionalities, ensuring that multilingual content is delivered with 100% accuracy.
- Keeps your vocabulary consistent, particularly to your content and products, in many languages, and applying it easily during the translation.
- Includes automatic quality control checks, which inform translators and proofreaders of any errors in the terminology used.
- An advanced terminology function, available for power users in the desktop app, to centrally maintain termbase and keep it up to date.
Text United users are given a complete set of easy-to-use translation tools, which make the delivery of high-quality professional translations possible, even for inexperienced users.
- Contextual Terminology: real-time suggestions to translators, which enable correct translations of your specialized terms.
- Quality Assurance Tools: available every step of the way. Simplified identification of any Linguistic or Formatting issues before they become a problem.
- Globalization Management made easy: thanks to an integrated search function and a web-based sign-off process that can even be made available to third parties, such as in-country reviewers.
PROCESS AUTOMATION & INTEGRATIONS
Professional translation tools embedded within a platform dedicated to delivering multilingual content and products across entire organizations:
- Translation Editor: available as in-context, full-screen, and desktop installable incarnations of Text United’s language tech.
- File Uploader: automatically identifies file formats and parses documents into segments, which allows automated project setup and linkage with a privately enabled Translation Memory engine.
- Connected Sources: GitHub, BitBucket, HubSpot, Dropbox, SharePoint, and API-originated integrations for maximum control over up-to-date content. For our full list of API and integrations, click here >>