Project management is not always all rainbows, butterflies, and unicorns. Actually, we’d risk saying that it can be pretty overwhelming and at times, frustrating. What can help you master this multitasking art?
We can definitely confirm that when you have the right project management tools, you can be more effective. What are the best ones out there? We prepared a list of four best project management tools with their top features and pricing so you can choose your stack of essentials and focus on being productive!
The one and the only, loved by thousands, copied by hundreds. This business communication platform revolutionized how teams, both remote and not, collaborate.
Used by Airbnb, Buzzfeed, Pinterest or Conde Nast, Slack represents the power of functionality in simplicity. Additionally, you can enrich your Slack with third-party integration.
- direct conversations with your team members
- the possibility to create channels dedicated to one department/subject/client
- sharing files and documents within direct messages and channels
- The Standard plan for small companies €6,25
- The Plus plan for larger enterprises €11,75
*BONUS: If you manage a translation project, we also have good news for you – we’ve introduced Slack integration for a perfectly easy translation project management! Read more about it here.
Task management has never been easier! Trello’s cards, boards, lists really enable you to prioritize and organize projects in the most flexible of ways along with everyone responsible for a given project. No more mess!
- creating boards for separate teams or projects
- creating project cards that allow adding comments, links, files, and photos
- categorizing cards by labeling
- Free up to 10 team members
- Business Class – $9.99 per user/month
- Enterprise – from $20.83 per user/month
#3. Miro (formerly Realtime Board)
Miro has taken the collaboration between teams to a whole new level – it is done by using the power of visual collaboration organized in a micro-universe of infinite canvas!
- creating a centralized hub for strategy and planning product development
- organizing insight maps and design flows
- creating user story maps
- free up to 3 editable boards
- Team plan $8 per user/month billed annually
- Business plan $16 per user/month billed annually
For those who occupy themselves with localizing digital content or supervising the process, a good Translation Management System is like a Holy Grail and the backbone of any successful translation project. Translation project management requires many micro tasks prioritization as well as careful time management.
- workflow management
- Translation Memory Management
- Terminology Management
- integrated machine translation
- a database of industry-specific translators